Magirus fire portable pump
Based on its successful predecessors, a portable fire engine has been developed which not only represents the look o the 21st century but which above all fully satisfies the tough every day demands of fire brigade operation.
Facts about Magirus FIRE to be seen and heard:
- Hugely successful 4-cylinder in-line engine with 54 kW (74 HP) at 6,000 rpm
- Due to optimum oil lubrication the pump can be operated on extreme sloping grounds, e.g. embankments
- Two-stage centrifugal pump resistant to dirty water, dry-running, water hammers and temperature fluctuations, made of corrosionproof light alloy, pump shaft made of stainless steel
- Proven for decades: Magirus Primatic pump sel-priming system
- Exceptional silent running, only 81 dB (A) noise level at nominal speed - to use without ear protection also inside the vehicle's body (optimally e.g. with TSF-W)